|The Financial Valuation Group is particularly well suited to assist you for the following reasons: |
Our experience encompasses many industries, including:
- Our professionals have focused upon assisting businesses in business planning, economic analysis and valuation-related matters for more than 30 years. Forensic accounting and business valuation are the emphasis of our work.
- Our professionals possess experience within a wide variety of industries including software and high tech companies, service companies, manufacturers, distribution companies, agricultural related companies, real estate holding companies, and banks. (See a more complete list below).
- The Financial Valuation Group professionals have been active in state and national professional organizations since inception, including FASB's Valuation Resource Group and the American Institute of CPA's Business Valuation Services Subcommittee.
- Our professionals have taught business valuation courses nationwide, including continuing education credit to CPAs, attorneys and other professionals.
- Our professionals are well-published and peer reviewed, having written widely in periodicals as well as authored/co-authored multiple books.
Agriculture - Vegetables and Melons; Citrus Fruits; Horticultural Specialties; Cattle; Veterinary Services
Business Services - Advertising, Mercantile Reporting Agencies, Consumer Credit Reporting Agencies, Computer Processing, Data Preparation and Processing; Legal; Engineering, Architectural and Surveying
Chemicals - Medicinal Chemicals; Paints, Varnishes, Lacquers, Enamels; Adhesives and Sealants
Construction - General Building Contractors (Residential and Nonresidential); Heavy Construction; Plumbing, Heating, and Air Conditioning; Electrical; Roofing, Siding, and Sheet Metal; Concrete; Heavy Construction Equipment Rental and Leasing
Electronics and Electrical Equipment - Computers; Radio and Television Broadcasting; Communications
Financial Services - Depository Banking; Business Credit Institutions; Real Estate and Developers; Accounting, Auditing, and Bookkeeping firms
Health Services - Offices of Doctors, Dentists, Chiropractors, Optometrists, Podiatrists; Psychiatric Hospitals; Testing Laboratories; Commercial Physical and Biological Research
Hospitality Services - Hotels and Motels; Camps and Recreation; Vehicle Parks; Organization Hotels and Lodging Houses (Membership); Laundry, Cleaning, and Garment; Funeral Service and Crematories; Motion Pictures Theaters
Insurance Industry - Property & Casualty Carriers, Master General Agents, Retail Agencies, Brokers
Manufacturing - Food and Beverages; Lumber and Wood; Paper, Paperboard, and Boxes; Metal Extrusion; Optical Instruments and Lenses
Printing and Publishing - Periodicals; Commercial Printing; Books; Internet
Retail - General Merchandise Department Stores, Clothing, Home Furniture, Furnishings, and Equipment; Radio, Television, Consumer Electronics, and Music; Computer Hardware and Software; Eating and Drinking Places; Drugs and Sundries; Florists; Optical Goods
Transportation - Building and Repair; Space Vehicles and Parts; Deep Sea Transportation; Towing and Tugboat Services; Marinas; Airports and Terminals; Gasoline Service Stations; Automotive Rental and Leasing; Carwashes
Wholesale - Motor Vehicle Supplies and Parts; Computer and Peripheral Equipment and Software; Scrap and Waste Material; Paper and Paper Products; Fish and Seafood; Meat and Meat Products; Beer and Ale